Karmic Koala day at unixmen-Let`s save koala-
Today at unixmen.com is Karmic koala day, everything related to karmic koala , articles ,news will be published so stay with us and got the latest news. Also we decided to open the door to all Linux/Unix men to donate today to save koala , if 1 $ per person imagine we are millions of linux users, imagine how many koala we kan save : https://www.savethekoala.com/
The website of Ubuntu is running to slow because the world is expecting the official release of Ubuntu named The Koala Karmic and the world is checking now if some thing new in The Ubuntu website ,I think there is no big changes between the RC release and the final release , but people not yet convinced and want the Final release .
If you have the RC release installed you can just upgrade to the final release.
Some few hours waiting will make the difference and will make the dream true for Ubuntu dreamers.
read our Latest articles about ubuntu 9.10 karmic koala :
- Upgrade to ubuntu 9.10 karmic koala
- Enchance Ubuntu 9.10 karmic koala repositories with Medibuntu
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October : For Fedora users, just keep calm and use Fedora 20 for now. Fedora Developers has announced that F...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- DNS Server Installation Step by Step Using CentOS 6.5/6.4/6.3 : DNS, Domain Name System, translates hostnames or URLs into IP addresses. For example if we type www....0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .