How To Install Vuze Bittorrent Client In Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander
Dear unixmen readers,
In this tutorial I will teach you how to install Vuze Bittorent client in your Ubuntu machine. Vuze offers you an easy way to find torrents on the internet through its search box.
Just as you shouldn’t have to check every airline site to find the right airfare, you shouldn’t have to go to every torrent site or perform multiple web searches to find the content you want.
I have to say to you guys that until now this bittorrent client has worked very well for me, it does not slow my computer down and it performs very fast.
But, why don’t you guys try it and share your experience with us?
The following instructions will help you to install Vuze in your Ubuntu machine.
sudo sh -c 'echo "deb http://archive.getdeb.net/ubuntu saucy-getdeb apps" >> /etc/apt/sources.list' wget -q -O- http://archive.getdeb.net/getdeb-archive.key | sudo apt-key add - sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install vuze
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04 : Power Commands, power management application created by the Atareao team , this app helps users to...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian : uGet is a very light-weight and powerful open source download manager. On March 4th, 2014 Uget Do...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- Download Elementary OS 'Luna' Official Wallpapers : Hi Guys, Am a great lover of Elementary OS, so I like to move almost everywhere with some its beaut...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .