Install Midori Browser 0.5.7 in Ubuntu, Linux Mint and Elemetary OS Via PPA
Midori is a lightweight, fast, and free web browser. It aligns well with the Xfce philosophy of making the most out of available resources. It is also the default browser of the beautiful elementary os.
Install in Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Elementary OS, Pear OS
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:midori/ppa
[sudo] password for enock: Midori Browser http://twotoasts.de/index.php/midori/ This PPA is signed. To add the GPG key to your apt keyring: sudo apt-key adv --recv-keys --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com A69241F1 Starting with Karmic, adding the PPA and its key is as simple as: sudo add-apt-repository ppa:midori You may also want to use the WebKit-team PPA: https://launchpad.net/~webkit-team/+archive/ppa You can find unstable Midori versions at https://launchpad.net/~midori/+archive/midori-dev More info: https://launchpad.net/~midori/+archive/ppa Press [ENTER] to continue or ctrl-c to cancel adding it #PRESS ENTER gpg: keyring `/tmp/tmp84ympa/secring.gpg' created gpg: keyring `/tmp/tmp84ympa/pubring.gpg' created gpg: requesting key A69241F1 from hkp server keyserver.ubuntu.com gpg: /tmp/tmp84ympa/trustdb.gpg: trustdb created gpg: key A69241F1: public key "Launchpad PPA for midori" imported gpg: no ultimately trusted keys found gpg: Total number processed: 1 gpg: imported: 1 (RSA: 1) OK
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install midori
For other distro visit Midori Download page.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October : For Fedora users, just keep calm and use Fedora 20 for now. Fedora Developers has announced that F...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- How to Install uTorrent Client on Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : uTorrent is a lightweight and efficient BitTorrent client for Linux, Windows OS and Mac OS. The inst...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .