How To Install The Latest QMPlay2 In Ubuntu
QMPlay2 Build 13.12.15 has been officially released with many new features and improvement of minor errors. What is new in this release of QMPlay2?
- Added possibility to set tabs at the top of the main window.
- Added possibility to select audio channels in the “Playback”.
- Restoration actions hwaccel with FFMpeg 1.2.
QMPlay2 is an open source music player working on Linux and Windows. In this short tutorial I will teach you how to install this app in your Ubuntu machine.
1. Open a new terminal (CTRL+ALT+T) and run the following command to add the ppa to local repository.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:samrog131/ppa
2. Update the local repository.
sudo apt-get update
3. Install the QMPlay2 music player.
sudo apt-get install qmplay2