How To Install GeeTeeDee In Ubuntu
Dear unixmen reader,
In this tutorial I will teach you how to get things done. Have you ever heard about the GeeTeeDee (Getting Things Done) tool?
It is a very nice lightweight app that can be used to manage important notes and to-do lists. The GeeTeeDee application keeps everything simple so you can focus on what is very important, getting things done.
It has many features such as:
- Lightweight design to keep you focused.
- Collecting tasks is easy.
- Group tasks.
- Create timed tasks.
- Customizable groups.
- Compact view.
- User-friendly installation.
- Admin rights are not required.
- Drag’n'drop tasks and groups.
Open a new terminal (CTRL+ALT+T) and run the following commands to install this fancy task management software.
Instructions for 32 bit systems:
wget codea.ru/static/codea-geeteedee_0.2.608_i386.deb sudo dpkg -i codea-geeteedee_0.2.608_i386.deb
Instructions for 64 bit systems:
wget codea.ru/static/codea-geeteedee_0.2.608_amd64.deb sudo dpkg -i codea-geeteedee_0.2.608_amd64.deb
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...0 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- How To "Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status" : QUESTION: I get the following error when I use sudo apt-get update: E: Could not open file /var/...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .