Humble Indie Bundle is back- Pay what you want for 5 awesome games | Braid, Machinarium, Cortex Command, Osmos and Revenge of the Titans
Humble Indie Bundle is back again with a great offer, pay what you want or better say choose the price you want to pay for five excellent games . The games included this year in humble Indie are , Braid, Machinarium (My Favorite), Cortex Command, Osmos and Revenge of the Titans are part of the bundle . All five games work on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
”We don’t use DRM. When you buy these games, they are yours. Feel free to play them without an internet connection, back them up, and install them on all of your Macs and PCs freely. There is no time-limit on your downloads.”
Also, when you purchase the games you chose how your purchase is divided between developes, EFF and child play charity.
“Choose exactly how your purchase money is divided: Between the game developers, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, or the Child’s Play Charity. Also, if you like this deal, a tip to the Humble Bundle itself would be much appreciated!”
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...1 comment |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...1 comment |
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy : Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose. In this tutorial we are goi...0 comments |
- How To "Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status" : QUESTION: I get the following error when I use sudo apt-get update: E: Could not open file /var/...0 comments |
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal : From github repo nsnake is a clone of the classic snake game that we all used to play on our cellp...0 comments |
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .