How to install XenServer Tools on Linux VMs
Question: How to install XenServer Tools on Linux VMs ?
Answer : Select the VM in the Resources pane, right-click, and then click Install XenServer Tools on the shortcut menu.
Alternatively, on the VM menu, click Install XenServer Tools
Now login as root on your VM Linux Machine
mount /dev/xvdd /mnt
mount: block device /dev/xvdd is write-protected, mounting read-only
list the files onder the /mnt
[root@hosted ~]# ls /mnt/
AUTORUN.INF copyright.txt EULA_DRIVERS Linux README.txt xensetup.exe
Go onder Linux en list
[root@hosted Linux]# ls
Execute the installation script as the root user:
cd /mnt/Linux/ & ./install.sh
[root@hosted Linux]# ./install.sh
Detected `CentOS release 5.7 (Final)' (centos version 5).The following changes will be made to this Virtual Machine:
* packages to be installed/upgraded:
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04 : Power Commands, power management application created by the Atareao team , this app helps users to...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian : uGet is a very light-weight and powerful open source download manager. On March 4th, 2014 Uget Do...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- Download Elementary OS 'Luna' Official Wallpapers : Hi Guys, Am a great lover of Elementary OS, so I like to move almost everywhere with some its beaut...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .