How to install openssh in Archlinux
Question: How to install Openssh in Archlinux ?
1- First installl the packages from pacman
pacman -Sy openssh
2- Start openssh daemon with:
rc.d start sshd
:: Starting Secure Shell Daemon [DONE]
3- Make sshd start with the computer
add sshd to DEAMONS under /etc/rc.conf
DAEMONS=(syslog-ng network netfs dbus gdm sshd crond)
You cannot connect with the normal way?
ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host
you have to add this first to allow every one to connect via ssh
echo 'SSHD: ALL' >> /etc/hosts.allow
Then you can connect finally
The authenticity of host '192.168.1.142 (192.168.1.142)' can't be established.
ECDSA key fingerprint is 7c:18:34:25:af:ac:97:92:cb:72:5f:4b:07:57:25:de.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
Warning: Permanently added '192.168.1.142' (ECDSA) to the list of known hosts.
Last login: Tue Jun 21 18:33:19 2011
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October : For Fedora users, just keep calm and use Fedora 20 for now. Fedora Developers has announced that F...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- DNS Server Installation Step by Step Using CentOS 6.5/6.4/6.3 : DNS, Domain Name System, translates hostnames or URLs into IP addresses. For example if we type www....0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .