How to install nagios3 in LinuxMint debian based
Nagios was originally designed to run under Linux, but also runs well on other Unix variants. It is free software, licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
There are many ways to install nagios in ubuntu or debian, it can be from source or fom repositories. For the new LinuxMint based debian, nagios3 is available in the repository, this mean that you can install it from the Synatic package manager or via command line:
sudo apt-get install nagios3
- Now you are ready to use Nagios, open your browser and type :
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Is Ubuntu Going To Replace Windows XP In South Korea? : As we all know the Windows XP apocalypse is approaching gradually and Windows XP is still one of Mic...1 comment |
- Check System Information With Hardinfo : HardInfo can gather information about your system's hardware and operating system, perform benchmark...0 comments |
- Pandora FMS – An Universal Monitoring System For Your Organization : What is Pandora FMS? Pandora FMS is an open source Flexible Monitoring System developed by Artica, ...1 comment |
- Fedora 20 “Heisenbug” Officially Released! : Yeah! finally Fedora 20 “Heisenbug” final release is now available for downloads. Fedora 20 whose f...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Check System Information With Hardinfo
- Pandora FMS – An Universal Monitoring System For Your Organization
- How To Fix “google-chrome-stable depends on libxss1″ error
- Is Ubuntu Going To Replace Windows XP In South Korea?
- Fedora 20 “Heisenbug” Officially Released!
- How To Download Videos From Youtube With ClipGrab
- Fix “W: ubuntu_dists_saucy_main_binary-amd64_Packages”
- How To Fix “E: Unable to locate Ubuntu-restricted-extras”
- How To Install KeePassx 2.0 Alpha 4 In Ubuntu
- Add Package Management Tool On FreeBSD 10
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .