Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
How to install adobe reader9.0 on linux
To Install adobe9 on linux, please follow the steps bellow :
First go to http://www.adobe.com
Choose adobe reader , then download the .bin file
in my case I save it on my desktop
Now we have to make the .Bin file executable, use the command :
chmod u+x AdbeRdr9.1.0-1_i486linux_enu.bin
now run the installation by the command :
Extracting files, please wait. (This may take a while depending on the configuration of your machine)
This installation requires 144 MB of free disk space.
Enter installation directory for Adobe Reader 9.1.0 [/opt] adobe Here choose the name of directory
Directory “/home/zinovsky/Desktop/adobe” does not exist.
Do you want to create it now? [y] y Here answer yes y
Installing platform independent files … Done
Installing platform dependent files … Done
Setting up libraries … Done
Setting up desktop and menu icons … Done
Setting up the browser plugin … Done
and is done
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know? : Did you know that Unix and Linux has no concept of a file extension? What is a file name extension? ...0 comment(s) |
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
- A Secure Password
- Linux Kernel 3.10. It’s BIG!
- Monitoring Users Activity Using psacct or acct Tools in Linux
- Run Your Own Social Network Using elgg on RHEL / CentOS and Scientific Linux
- Getting Debian 7.0 ‘Wheezy’ Up and Running
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .