How to install adobe reader9.0 on linux
To Install adobe9 on linux, please follow the steps bellow :
First go to http://www.adobe.com
Choose adobe reader , then download the .bin file
in my case I save it on my desktop
Now we have to make the .Bin file executable, use the command :
chmod u+x AdbeRdr9.1.0-1_i486linux_enu.bin
now run the installation by the command :
Extracting files, please wait. (This may take a while depending on the configuration of your machine)
This installation requires 144 MB of free disk space.
Enter installation directory for Adobe Reader 9.1.0 [/opt] adobe Here choose the name of directory
Directory “/home/zinovsky/Desktop/adobe” does not exist.
Do you want to create it now? [y] y Here answer yes y
Installing platform independent files … Done
Installing platform dependent files … Done
Setting up libraries … Done
Setting up desktop and menu icons … Done
Setting up the browser plugin … Done
and is done
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04 : Power Commands, power management application created by the Atareao team , this app helps users to...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian : uGet is a very light-weight and powerful open source download manager. On March 4th, 2014 Uget Do...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- Download Elementary OS 'Luna' Official Wallpapers : Hi Guys, Am a great lover of Elementary OS, so I like to move almost everywhere with some its beaut...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .