How to install flash player in Fedora 14 and 15
In this Tutorial we will shows you how to install flash player in Fedora 14 and Fedora15 (Both 32bit and 64bit systems)
1- Download Flash player from this link (32bit or 64bit)
2- Now open terminal and extract the file using the command :
tar -zxvf flashplayer_square_p2_32bit_linux_092710.tar.gz
3- Now cd the directory where you extracted the file.
Now Copy the extracted file libflashplayer.so to /home/user/.mozilla/plugins and /usr/lib/mozillaplugins
cp libflashplayer.so /home/pirat9/.mozilla/plugins/
4- Now as root copy the same file to /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins
cp libflashplayer.so /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins
For 64bit put the file in /usr/lib64/mozilla/plugins instead of /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins.
5- Restart Firefox
This method is tested and working for both 32 and 64 bit
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu : Hi unixmen readers! How are you? In this article we will teach you how to install the desktop vers...4 comments |
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP : This is the continuation of our previous tutorial. In our previous tutorial we learned how to instal...2 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu : GLPI is the Information Resource-Manager with an additional Administration Interface. You can use it...0 comments |
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
- How To Show Username On Panel In Ubuntu 13.04/13.10
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .