How to install flash player in Fedora 14 and 15
In this Tutorial we will shows you how to install flash player in Fedora 14 and Fedora15 (Both 32bit and 64bit systems)
1- Download Flash player from this link (32bit or 64bit)
2- Now open terminal and extract the file using the command :
tar -zxvf flashplayer_square_p2_32bit_linux_092710.tar.gz
3- Now cd the directory where you extracted the file.
Now Copy the extracted file libflashplayer.so to /home/user/.mozilla/plugins and /usr/lib/mozillaplugins
cp libflashplayer.so /home/pirat9/.mozilla/plugins/
4- Now as root copy the same file to /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins
cp libflashplayer.so /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins
For 64bit put the file in /usr/lib64/mozilla/plugins instead of /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins.
5- Restart Firefox
This method is tested and working for both 32 and 64 bit
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04 : Power Commands, power management application created by the Atareao team , this app helps users to...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian : uGet is a very light-weight and powerful open source download manager. On March 4th, 2014 Uget Do...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- Download Elementary OS 'Luna' Official Wallpapers : Hi Guys, Am a great lover of Elementary OS, so I like to move almost everywhere with some its beaut...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .