Grab Flash Player 10.3 for Linux & Android
Adobe has released new Flash Player 10.3; promising improved stability, performance upgrades and primarily enhancements in security and user privacy protection. Cross-platform, Adobe Flash player 10.3 will be available for Linux, Android, Mac OS and windows.
Adobe Flash player is used by over 3 million professionals and reaching 98% of Internet-enabled desktops in mature markets as well as a wide range of devices. Adobe introducing its brand new player says: “Flash Player 10.3 delivers beautiful HD video, faster graphics rendering, and high performance on mobile devices and personal computers and is designed to take advantage of native device capabilities — enabling richer, more immersive user experiences”
What’s new in Flash Player 10.3?
Media Measurements: With New flash player you can measure your videos more easily. allows companies to get real-time, aggregated reporting of how their video content is distributed, what the audience reach is, and how much video is played. With Adobe Media Measurement (assisted by related softwares) developers can implement video analytics for websites with as brief as two lines of code.
Acoustic Echo cancellation: With this feature users can enhance their audio experience particularly in application such as telephony, in-game voice chat, and group conferencing application for desktops. Users will enjoy high quality audio, facilitating smoother conversation flow, without using a headset. On the other hand, this feature is very beneficial for developers as well. Developers can take advantage of acoustic echo cancellation, noise suppression, voice activity detection, and automatic compensation for various microphone input levels.
Mobile Platform support: Access content via flash player on wide-range of device such as smartphones, tablets, netbooks etc. Adobe claims that the new player will be available for the following mobile operating systems for Flash Player include Android™, BlackBerry® TabletOS, and HP webOS. Adobe also announces that “A porting kit and Linux® based reference implementation is available to Open Screen Project™ partners to port Flash Player to other platforms.”
Security Enhancements: The most prominent feature in the Flash player is enhanced security and user privacy. With the upgraded player you can get more control over user privacy. You can clear local storage from the browser settings interface (similar to how users clear their browser cookies today) in a very straight-forward way. With the new Flash player you can delete cookies created by Flash player, that was not possible before even if you selected “delete all cookies” (only HTTP cookies were deleted).
You can also find the new flash player in your operating system’s control panel and from there you can configure it.
The flash player can be downloaded from Adobe or for your Android device on Android Market.
Download Flash Player for Android here.
Download Flash player from Adobe [Linux] here.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October : For Fedora users, just keep calm and use Fedora 20 for now. Fedora Developers has announced that F...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- How to Install uTorrent Client on Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : uTorrent is a lightweight and efficient BitTorrent client for Linux, Windows OS and Mac OS. The inst...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .