Google presents Chrome Mac and Linux Versions
Google c hrom its was a just for Windows which has more than one years available, were so far only experimental Linux and Mac versions available, Google is advised against use by consumers.
Google Chrome is a browser developed by the Internet company, similar to eg Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari. The company through its Chrome speed especially suitable for the use of modern, interactive web applications such as online office software, photo editing or co.
The internet has interest in the development of these browsers, since it is increasingly active in these web applications.
Along with the Mac and Linux versions of Google Chrome also presented the first extensions to the browser. Such optional additions, users can extend the functionality of the software.
On a special website has more than 300 extensions for Chrome to find. There are extensions to Twitter to follow, Flash blocking, synchronize bookmarks or automate repetitive tasks.
For Firefox is already such a rich ecosystem of extensions: there are many tens of thousands available. This is an important factor in the success of that browser.
Not all Chrome users can have extensions available. Google has the system for the Mac version is not complete. About Chrome on Windows or Linux, the extensions are installed.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu : Hi unixmen readers! How are you? In this article we will teach you how to install the desktop vers...3 comments |
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP : This is the continuation of our previous tutorial. In our previous tutorial we learned how to instal...2 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Install and Configure Samba share in Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' , 13.04| Howto : Updated 05-04-2013: One of the most asked features for Samba is a graphical user interface to help w...0 comments |
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
- How To Show Username On Panel In Ubuntu 13.04/13.10
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .