Google presents Chrome Mac and Linux Versions
Google c hrom its was a just for Windows which has more than one years available, were so far only experimental Linux and Mac versions available, Google is advised against use by consumers.
Google Chrome is a browser developed by the Internet company, similar to eg Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari. The company through its Chrome speed especially suitable for the use of modern, interactive web applications such as online office software, photo editing or co.
The internet has interest in the development of these browsers, since it is increasingly active in these web applications.
Along with the Mac and Linux versions of Google Chrome also presented the first extensions to the browser. Such optional additions, users can extend the functionality of the software.
On a special website has more than 300 extensions for Chrome to find. There are extensions to Twitter to follow, Flash blocking, synchronize bookmarks or automate repetitive tasks.
For Firefox is already such a rich ecosystem of extensions: there are many tens of thousands available. This is an important factor in the success of that browser.
Not all Chrome users can have extensions available. Google has the system for the Mac version is not complete. About Chrome on Windows or Linux, the extensions are installed.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10 : Introduction Fail2Ban is an intrusion prevention framework written in the Python programming l...0 comments |
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful : Running a business can be very stressful. You have to think about team collaboration, making sure th...0 comments |
- install Git in Ubuntu : Git is a distributed revision control system with an emphasis on speed. Git was initially designed a...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5 : I will show you in this tutorial how to install your first cluster Corosync and the Linux Cluster Ma...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .