Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Google IO session videos hit the lights
The Google’s Input / Output annual 2012 conference took place in San Francisco during 27-28 of June. Many developers around the globe were present there and the main topics of their discussion were several matters about Android platform, Chrome, Cloud services, Youtube and Google+.
Fortunately, Google have taken care in for the rest of us who couldn’t be there. We can watch what actually happened in there through session videos made available online by Google. These videos are for everyone who wants to delve into how things work for Google and their services. You don’t have to be a developer to watch an Android or Chrome session but just curious enough about new platform and products.
So if you are interested to listen what developers think about their apps or educate yourselves upon specific areas and learn from the deep ground how things work, then grab a cup of coffee and click to the buttons bellow to watch the session videos.
Notice that some videos are currently uploading, so please be patient if your video is not available at the moment.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap : Who should read this article? Everyone who is interested in computer security and computer networkin...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- Secure File from Removal in Linux and Unix
- How to Install Nginx on FreeBSD 9.x
- Create a Launcher in Ubuntu Using Bash
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .