Google Chrome 29 Has Been Released, 25 New Security Fixes
Hello Google Chrome Users! This article is a short update for all of you guys that use Google Chrome as your web browser or plan to move to Chrome web browser. What is happening with Google Chrome Browser? Google team announced the promotion of the Google Chrome 29 web browser to be the stable channel. The version of this Google Chrome web browser is Chrome 29.0.1547.57 and what is the most important thing for is the fact it supports Linux.
This version of Chrome web browser contains 25 security fixes and many other features and improvements and other fixes. Oh, you don’t know anything about this? Where have you been mate? Ok, now it is time to list some of fixes and improvements. Are you curious to read them?
Some Of The Fixes And Improvements Of The Chrome 29.0.1547.57 are liste below.
- Improved Omnibox suggestions based on the recency of sites you have visited
- Ability to reset your profile back to its original state
- Many new apps and extensions APIs
- Lots of stability and performance improvements
Now, do you want to know some information about the security fixes? It is very important to be mentioned that there are many security fixes by external security researchers. This fact tell that Google knows how to treat skilled people. You can read more information about security at Chromium Security Page.
One last thing, it is very important to stay up to date with the technology and specially with browser technology, because you use a browser to perform most of your online tasks. Do you want to stay secure? Do you want to be even more secure? Then go and update!
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October : For Fedora users, just keep calm and use Fedora 20 for now. Fedora Developers has announced that F...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- How to Install uTorrent Client on Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : uTorrent is a lightweight and efficient BitTorrent client for Linux, Windows OS and Mac OS. The inst...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .