Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
GNOME Shell 2.91.3 comes with new layout and various optimizations
GNOME Shell 2.91.3 is released, this release brings a new layout for the overview, native power and battery status icons
and drop-down, various optimizations, links in the message tray messages are now click-able, there’s drop shadow support for STIcon, a number of visual and user-interface tweaks, fix memory management related crashes, and miscellaneous bug-fixes.
When it comes to the new layout for GNOME Shell’s overview, the complex dash is replaced with a narrow list of icons, a set of tabs is added at the top of the overview, the desktop background now stays fixed, and there’s enhanced feedback when dragging and dropping favorites. Read the change Log for more details
Screenshot credit : Gnome.org
About GNOME Shell
GNOME Shell provides core user interface functions for the GNOME 3 desktop, like switching to windows and launching applications.
GNOME Shell takes advantage of the capabilities of modern graphics hardware and introduces innovative user interface concepts to
provide a visually attractive and easy to use experience.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap : Who should read this article? Everyone who is interested in computer security and computer networkin...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- Secure File from Removal in Linux and Unix
- How to Install Nginx on FreeBSD 9.x
- Create a Launcher in Ubuntu Using Bash
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .