GNOME Shell 2.91.3 comes with new layout and various optimizations
GNOME Shell 2.91.3 is released, this release brings a new layout for the overview, native power and battery status icons
and drop-down, various optimizations, links in the message tray messages are now click-able, there’s drop shadow support for STIcon, a number of visual and user-interface tweaks, fix memory management related crashes, and miscellaneous bug-fixes.
When it comes to the new layout for GNOME Shell’s overview, the complex dash is replaced with a narrow list of icons, a set of tabs is added at the top of the overview, the desktop background now stays fixed, and there’s enhanced feedback when dragging and dropping favorites. Read the change Log for more details
Screenshot credit : Gnome.org
About GNOME Shell
GNOME Shell provides core user interface functions for the GNOME 3 desktop, like switching to windows and launching applications.
GNOME Shell takes advantage of the capabilities of modern graphics hardware and introduces innovative user interface concepts to
provide a visually attractive and easy to use experience.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja : Database administration via command line is bit difficult for newbie system and database administrat...0 comments |
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu : GLPI is the Information Resource-Manager with an additional Administration Interface. You can use it...0 comments |
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP : This is the continuation of our previous tutorial. In our previous tutorial we learned how to instal...0 comments |
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS 'Luna'/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint : FrostWire is a peer-to-peer file sharing program for the gnutella and BitTorrent protocols. FrostWir...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates
- How To Install Brasero In Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .