GNOME Commander – A nice file manager for the GNOME desktop
GNOME Commander Features
- Drag’n drop.
- GNOME mimetypes.
- FTP using GnomeVFS ftp module.
- Quick device access buttons with automatic mounting and unmounting (“no-mount” option for supermount users).
- Rightclick context menus with the most usual file operations, plus configurable “send-to” favorite applications.
- Latest accessed folder history.
- Folder bookmarks.
- Plugin support under development.
The latest version of GNOME Commander is 126.96.36.199 and has been released today.
Download Gnome commander
Download Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid i386
Download Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid amd64
- For Fedora/Opensuse/Mandriva:
Download rpm package for Fedora/Opensuse/mandriva
Useful Links: Gnome commander home page