galculator: Scientific Calculator in Algebraic Mode and RPN
galculator is a GTK 2 / GTK 3 based scientific calculator supporting algebraic mode as well as RPN. Features include arithmetic precedence handling, mathematical functions, different number bases (DEC, HEX, BIN, OCT) and angle bases (radiant, degree, and grad).
- Algebraic mode, RPN (Reverse Polish Notation), Formula Entry and Paper mode
- Decimal, hexadecimal, octal and binary number base
- Radiant, degree and grad support
- Basic and Scientific Mode
- User defined constants and functions
- Trigonometric functions, power, sqare root, natural and common logarithm, inverse and hyperbolic functions
- Binary arithmetic of configurable bit length and signedness
- Quad-precision floating point arithmetic
- 112-bit binary arithmetic
- Copy and paste
- Available in more than 20 translations.
Install galculator in Ubuntu
$ sudo apt-get install galculator
gcalculator in Basic, Scientific and Paper mode:
You can compile galcuator from source.
Enjoy, all 21st century “Newtons” ;-)
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja : Database administration via command line is bit difficult for newbie system and database administrat...0 comments |
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint : Sayonara is a small, clear and fast audio player for Linux written in C++, supported by the Qt frame...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu : Linux Kernel 3.12.4 has been officially released with fixes for inet6_init() cleanup order, seqlock ...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates : Hi guys, Firefox 26 has been released for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Android devices. It brings m...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates
- How To Install Brasero In Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .