Five Reasons Why you should use Linux instead of Windows in this Crisis
Five reasons Why you should use Linux instead of Windows in this crisis
In my opinion we should use Linux if we want to save money. Using other operating systems than Linux will add more costs, while we are in need to save money.
1- Price : Linux is free and is available for download everywhere on the net, there are many stable and powerfull distributions available, like Ubuntu, Mandriva
2- Upgradeability : The core of the Linux operating system is free and is updated constantly with new features and support for new hardware.
3- Security : Linux is more secure than windows, no viruses this mean no need to an antivirus, so no costs.
4- Customization : There are thousands of applications, applets, software, etc. and all is for free (opensource softwares).
5- Support : Forums everywhere on the net that can help you to install linux, software support, help resolving issues …. and always for free
Now, tell me, you still want to spend money while you can save it for other things ?
Choose your distribition here and start saving money
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...2 comments |
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...2 comments |
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy : Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose. In this tutorial we are goi...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .