Firefox adding numbers to catchup Chrome 9 & Opera11!
Bigger the number attached with softwares, greater do they impress us – fact that we cannot deny! Great numbers associated to softwares gives impression of maturity and addition of advance feature. Firefox 4, though still in its beta & yet feature rich, is competitive to its so called mature browsers out in the market but the number 4, makes it a kid in front of all the browsers with big numbers affixed! So to appear competitive with its competitors, Mozilla is scheduling speedy release of Firefox in 2011. On one hand Firefox 4 is in its beta, on the other hand, Mozilla Firefox 7 is expected to come around by the end of this year!
But we cannot say this prompt release of Firefox in the running year is simply to draw near its competitive browsers and to match their numbers. Mozilla has some major improvements in mind for the upcoming versions. Firefox 5 scheduled to be released by June this year, is expected to get substantial UI alteration with a 240 pixels wide URL bar and more responsive tabs. It is also expected to support 64-bit Windows 7 while, Firefox 6 is assumed to focus on web applications framework.
With all its enhancements, Mozilla does have in mind the value of adding numbers to it’s browser! Well, there is nothing novel in it. It has happened in the tech world, and will continue too. Who can ignore the fact that Iphone with O.S 2 was popularly Iphone 3g. Most of us (one’s into Iphone models) can easily be deluded that Iphone 3g is 3rd model. So did Microsoft do to it’s Xbox to fight back counterpart Sony! Xbox 360 built on second generation console was named 360 (giving an impression of being built on third generation console) to fight back Playstation 3! The Idea is not bad!! At the end of the story, it’s the consumers who will benefit in the browser war! Newer versions, new features and better experience…
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja : Database administration via command line is bit difficult for newbie system and database administrat...0 comments |
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu : GLPI is the Information Resource-Manager with an additional Administration Interface. You can use it...0 comments |
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP : This is the continuation of our previous tutorial. In our previous tutorial we learned how to instal...0 comments |
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS 'Luna'/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint : FrostWire is a peer-to-peer file sharing program for the gnutella and BitTorrent protocols. FrostWir...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- How To Install Brasero In Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
- How To Show Username On Panel In Ubuntu 13.04/13.10
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .