Firefox 3.6 Beta2 Released
Announced today the release of Firefox 3.6 Beta2. As beta software, this release is considered to be stable and safe to use for daily web browsing, though the features and content may change before the final product release, and also as a beta release you may encounter compatibility problems with some websites and add-ons.
What`s new in Firefox 3.6 Beta2 :
- More than 190 bug fixes from the last beta to improve performance, stability, security and features.
- This beta is available in more than 45 languages – get your local version.
- Users can now change their browser’s appearance with a single click, with built in support for Personas.
- Firefox 3.6 will alert users about out of date plugins to keep them safe.
- Open, native video can now be displayed full screen, and supports poster frames.
- Support for the WOFF font format.
- Support for new CSS, DOM and HTML5 web technologies.
This is a beta release and is for test only, and note that installing Firefox 3.6 Beta will not overwrite your existing installation of Firefox. You won’t lose any of your bookmarks or browsing history, but some of your extensions and other add-ons might not work until updates for them are made available.