Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Find your favorite apps installed by default in PinguyOS 11.04
PinguyOS 11.04 is released, Based on ubuntu 11.04 natty Narwhal, this new release is an optimise build of Ubuntu 11.04 Minimal CD with added repositories, tweaks and enhancements that can run as a Live DVD or be installed. It has all the added packages needed for video, music and web content e.g. flash and java, plus a few fixes as well. Like fixing the wireless problems, gwibber’s Facebook problem and flash videos in full-screen.
In PinguyO, all the programs have been chosen because of their ease of use and functionality, also all file type has been changed to open with the right program, like for some reason by default .iso are opened with Archive Manager so I changed that to Brasero Disc Burner.
More information about this release can be found in the main website.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Install and Configure Samba share in Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail , 12.10, 12.04| Howto : Updated 05-04-2013: One of the most asked features for Samba is a graphical user interface to help w...0 comment(s) |
- How to Find Default Gateway in Linux : A gateway is a node or a router that acts as an access point to passes network data from local netwo...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Setup the Raspberry Pi as a NAS
- How to Monitor Filesystem Events with incron
- Useful Commands for Linux Users – Episode 6
- Deadly Linux Commands
- Determine Your Specifications from Command-Line
- Automatically Change the Desktop Wallpaper Using Variety on Ubuntu/Linux Mint
- How to Find Default Gateway in Linux
- Setup Backup Server Using rsnapshot
- How to Disable/Change Default PDF Viewer in Mozilla Firefox
- Dictionaries in Python
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .