Fedora- Google Earth has caught signal 11. | Solved
Question : Google earth is crashing in Fedora when starting, it gives this error: Google Earth has caught signal 11. , How to solve this. ?
This issue is related to you VGA nvidia card driver.
i have resolved the issue with
yum install xorg-x11-drv-nvidia-libs.i686
After this Google earth start normally
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Canonical Works with Cisco! : The Ubuntu distribution is known to everybody nowadays, right? The company behind its development ...1 comment |
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS "Trusty Tahr" Default Wallpaper Revealed! : DOWNLOAD HIGHER RESOLUTION DEFAULT WALLPAPER Hey Guys, The above images shows the official default...0 comments |
- Download 11 Community Wallpapers Chosen For Ubuntu 14.04 "Trusty Tahr" : Hey Guys, Below are the 11 community wallpapers chosen for Ubuntu 14.04 "Trusty Tahr". ...1 comment |
- Setup LDAP Server in CentOS, RHEL, Scientific linux 6.5/6.4/6.3 : In this tutorial we are going to setup LDAP server using 389 Directory Server. The 389 Directory Ser...0 comments |
- Android Intercom: An Excellent Intercom App For Bikers Or Hiking Fans : For those of you who own a bike and take long trips this can be a godsend! A new application avail...0 comments |
- Download 11 Community Wallpapers Chosen For Ubuntu 14.04 “Trusty Tahr”
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS “Trusty Tahr” Default Wallpaper Revealed!
- Canonical Works with Cisco!
- Android Intercom: An Excellent Intercom App For Bikers Or Hiking Fans
- Install Google Talk Plugin In Fedora 20
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .