Fedora 19 (Schrödinger’s Cat) Has Been Released
The new stable version of the Red Hat sponsored community Linux distribution Fedora 19 (Schrödinger’s Cat) has been released today with many new features.
It comes with GNOME 3.8, KDE 4.10 and MATE 1.6 desktop environments.
Whether you’re a learner, developer or maker, Fedora 19 offers the following new tools.
It is a tool for new developers that helps you to get started on a code project by offering templates, samples, and tool-chains for a variety of languages. And when you’re finished, you can publish directly to GitHub.
3D Modelling and Printing
It supports OpenSCAD, Skeinforge, SFACT, Printrun, RepetierHost and other tool options.
It makes you to build your own Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) infrastructure, allowing you to enable others to easily develop and deploy software.
Fedora gives you a custom Ruby loader to use to easily switch interpreters.
And then MariaDB
Fedora 19 offers a truly open MySQL implementation with MariaDB. It is now the default MySQL equivalent.
For the complete list of Fedora 19 features, visit the official page here.
Fedora 19 Live Media and DVD torrent links here.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October : For Fedora users, just keep calm and use Fedora 20 for now. Fedora Developers has announced that F...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- How to Install uTorrent Client on Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : uTorrent is a lightweight and efficient BitTorrent client for Linux, Windows OS and Mac OS. The inst...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .