Fedora 15 Beta is here | With screenshots Tours
Good news for the generation X! Dennis Gilmore, the release engineer for Fedora project has made the announcement of releasing Fedora 15 for beta testers. The beta version now features Gnome shell and Gnome3, LibreOffice instead of legacy OpenOffice, BoxGrinder for virtualization, dynamic firewall mode for changing the firewall settings without the need of restarting the operating environment, and many more version updates to a large number of packages. Simultaneously, Xfce and LXDE versions of Fedora have been updated to reflect the mainstream updates and enhancements.
Beta testers can get hold of Fedora version 15 through many sources. The release has been published in torrents sites as well as worldwide mirrors. The beta release is available as Live CDs for AMD, Intel 32 bit, and Intel 64 bit hardware platforms. Additionally, all three platforms are offered two editions of the beta version as Gnome and KDE. If you are looking for Xfce and LXDE spins, then you got to look in the respective websites. Since this is a beta release, users should be careful when it comes to using this release as their main operating system, since there can be defects yet to be discovered.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10 : Introduction Fail2Ban is an intrusion prevention framework written in the Python programming l...0 comments |
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful : Running a business can be very stressful. You have to think about team collaboration, making sure th...0 comments |
- install Git in Ubuntu : Git is a distributed revision control system with an emphasis on speed. Git was initially designed a...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5 : I will show you in this tutorial how to install your first cluster Corosync and the Linux Cluster Ma...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .