Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Fedora 15 Beta is here | With screenshots Tours
Good news for the generation X! Dennis Gilmore, the release engineer for Fedora project has made the announcement of releasing Fedora 15 for beta testers. The beta version now features Gnome shell and Gnome3, LibreOffice instead of legacy OpenOffice, BoxGrinder for virtualization, dynamic firewall mode for changing the firewall settings without the need of restarting the operating environment, and many more version updates to a large number of packages. Simultaneously, Xfce and LXDE versions of Fedora have been updated to reflect the mainstream updates and enhancements.
Beta testers can get hold of Fedora version 15 through many sources. The release has been published in torrents sites as well as worldwide mirrors. The beta release is available as Live CDs for AMD, Intel 32 bit, and Intel 64 bit hardware platforms. Additionally, all three platforms are offered two editions of the beta version as Gnome and KDE. If you are looking for Xfce and LXDE spins, then you got to look in the respective websites. Since this is a beta release, users should be careful when it comes to using this release as their main operating system, since there can be defects yet to be discovered.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know? : Did you know that Unix and Linux has no concept of a file extension? What is a file name extension? ...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
- A Secure Password
- Linux Kernel 3.10. It’s BIG!
- Monitoring Users Activity Using psacct or acct Tools in Linux
- Run Your Own Social Network Using elgg on RHEL / CentOS and Scientific Linux
- Getting Debian 7.0 ‘Wheezy’ Up and Running
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .