Fedora 15 Beta is here | With screenshots Tours
Good news for the generation X! Dennis Gilmore, the release engineer for Fedora project has made the announcement of releasing Fedora 15 for beta testers. The beta version now features Gnome shell and Gnome3, LibreOffice instead of legacy OpenOffice, BoxGrinder for virtualization, dynamic firewall mode for changing the firewall settings without the need of restarting the operating environment, and many more version updates to a large number of packages. Simultaneously, Xfce and LXDE versions of Fedora have been updated to reflect the mainstream updates and enhancements.
Beta testers can get hold of Fedora version 15 through many sources. The release has been published in torrents sites as well as worldwide mirrors. The beta release is available as Live CDs for AMD, Intel 32 bit, and Intel 64 bit hardware platforms. Additionally, all three platforms are offered two editions of the beta version as Gnome and KDE. If you are looking for Xfce and LXDE spins, then you got to look in the respective websites. Since this is a beta release, users should be careful when it comes to using this release as their main operating system, since there can be defects yet to be discovered.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja : Database administration via command line is bit difficult for newbie system and database administrat...0 comments |
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint : Sayonara is a small, clear and fast audio player for Linux written in C++, supported by the Qt frame...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu : Linux Kernel 3.12.4 has been officially released with fixes for inet6_init() cleanup order, seqlock ...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates : Hi guys, Firefox 26 has been released for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Android devices. It brings m...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates
- How To Install Brasero In Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .