Fedora 15 Beta is here | With screenshots Tours
Good news for the generation X! Dennis Gilmore, the release engineer for Fedora project has made the announcement of releasing Fedora 15 for beta testers. The beta version now features Gnome shell and Gnome3, LibreOffice instead of legacy OpenOffice, BoxGrinder for virtualization, dynamic firewall mode for changing the firewall settings without the need of restarting the operating environment, and many more version updates to a large number of packages. Simultaneously, Xfce and LXDE versions of Fedora have been updated to reflect the mainstream updates and enhancements.
Beta testers can get hold of Fedora version 15 through many sources. The release has been published in torrents sites as well as worldwide mirrors. The beta release is available as Live CDs for AMD, Intel 32 bit, and Intel 64 bit hardware platforms. Additionally, all three platforms are offered two editions of the beta version as Gnome and KDE. If you are looking for Xfce and LXDE spins, then you got to look in the respective websites. Since this is a beta release, users should be careful when it comes to using this release as their main operating system, since there can be defects yet to be discovered.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October : For Fedora users, just keep calm and use Fedora 20 for now. Fedora Developers has announced that F...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- How to Install uTorrent Client on Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : uTorrent is a lightweight and efficient BitTorrent client for Linux, Windows OS and Mac OS. The inst...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .