Exaile 3.2 is released !
Exaile 3.2 is released. Exaile is a music manager and player for GTK+ written in Python. It incorporates automatic fetching of album art, lyrics fetching, Last.fm scrobbling, support for many portable media players, internet radio such as shoutcast, and tabbed playlists.
What`s new in Exaile 3.2?
- Improved support for covers embedded in ogg and flac files
- Gapless playback by default (via playbin2)
- Many dialogs replaced with gtk InfoBars
- Preference items that require a restart now prompt for it
- Vastly improved lyricsviewer plugin
- Drag and drop on the main cover display to set and retrieve covers
- Track counts in collection panel
- New tooltip for tray icon and minimode that displays cover and progress
- Custom playback sink support
- Display cover art when dragging from side panels
- Read-only support for Matroska tags
Install Exaile 3.2 in Ubuntu :
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:exaile-devel/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install exaile