Exaile 0.3.2.1 released! | Music manager and Player
Exaile 0.3.2.1 is released. Exaile is a music manager and player for GTK+ written in Python. It incorporates automatic fetching of album art, lyrics fetching, Last.fm scrobbling, support for many portable media players, internet radio such as shoutcast, and tabbed playlists.
Exaile 0.3.2.1 is a bugfix release for 0.3.2. A short list of notable fixes:
- The shoutcast plugin has been removed from the default install, as shoucast has changed their API and the new terms of service are not compatible with our license.
- The default lyrics provider was changed to lyricwiki, as lyricfly no longer works properly.
- A bug that prevented Exaile from running on very recent versions of pygobject was fixed.
- A bug preventing files from being added via the CLI was fixed.
- A number of additional minor issues were resolved.
Installation in Ubuntu and LinuxMint:
Open terminal and enter the following commands:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:exaile-devel/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install exaile