Emmabuntüs Team Announced the 6th maintenance release of Emmabuntüs 2 1.07
On February 24th, 2014, The Emmabuntüs Team is pleased to announce the 6th maintenance release of Emmabuntüs 2 32 and 64-bit 1.07. As you may know, Emmabuntus is an Operating system, specially designed for educational environments like Schools, Colleges, and even for Universities. The Emmabuntus latest version is based on Xubuntu 12.04.4, including many bug fixes and improvements. Hence it is based Xbuntu LTS, it is stable, fast and light-weight, which comes with XFCE Desktop environment. Unlike other 6 months rolling releases, Emmabuntus team gives long-term-support for over 5 years. So you don’t have to worry about stability. This distribution was designed to renovate your old computers, as considerably as to expand the lifespan of hardware and to reduce over consumption and waste in electronics.
- Updated packages for Xubuntu 12.04.4, codecs and extensions contained in web browsers (Firefox, Chromium), Thunderbird mail reader.
- Update the extension Language Tools 2.4 for LibreOffice.
- Updated gCDEmu 2.0.0.
- Reorganized favorites in browsers.
- Updated Canon 2.70 pilots.
- Fixed launch dock for languages not supported.
- Corrected BOINC installation.
- Corrected VirtualBox installation.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...0 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- How To "Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status" : QUESTION: I get the following error when I use sudo apt-get update: E: Could not open file /var/...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .