Embeds a Terminal Into Nautilus With Nautilus Terminal
Nautilus terminal is an extension for Nautilus that embeds a terminal into the Nautilus window. And just like it is with Dolphin, when you navigate to a different folder, the terminal also cd s into that folder.
Currently if you installed Nautilus terminal you can not disable it, this mean that you’ll always have a terminal embedded into nautilus. But you can however set it to only show up for certain folders you set.
The lastest version is the 0.1. and it is the first release.
Installation of Nautilus Terminal in Ubuntu:
Open terminal and type the following commands:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:flozz/flozz
sudo apt-get update
udo apt-get install nautilus-terminalnautilus -q
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...0 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...0 comments |
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu : Hey Guys, I installed Fedora on an external drive (LVM) recently and was trying to access it from U...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker) : In our previous tutorial, we have shown you how to install corosync and pacemaker. We will show y...0 comments |
- Canonical Works with Cisco! : The Ubuntu distribution is known to everybody nowadays, right? The company behind its development ...1 comment |
- Download 11 Community Wallpapers Chosen For Ubuntu 14.04 “Trusty Tahr”
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS “Trusty Tahr” Default Wallpaper Revealed!
- Canonical Works with Cisco!
- Android Intercom: An Excellent Intercom App For Bikers Or Hiking Fans
- Install Google Talk Plugin In Fedora 20
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .