Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Eina- It just plays music. but does it pretty well
Eina works like a common portable music player. Just plays what you want to listen.
Apart from simplicity, users expect more from a player than just reading files. Artwork, lyrics, network support, artist data and other music information find their right place in Eina.
Plugins can take care of all the extra functionality, since Eina exposes everything from its internals. It’s fairly easy to extend the player capabilities and change the way it works inside. Feel free to request new features and make things the way you like.
Download and Install Eina
For Ubuntu karmic koala :
Add repository to sources.list
sudo gedit /etc/apt/sources.list
Add these 2 lines at the end of the list :
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/eina/ubuntu karmic main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/eina/ubuntu karmic main
Now update and install :
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install eina
For Fedora :
Eina is included in Fedora since F9. You can get the packages from its reposity
For other Linux distributions download the latest version install from source :
Screenshots are from the officiel website of Eina
Usefull Links : http://eina.sourceforge.net/
Related Articles By Tag :
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux : Nowadays, our personal computer is not only a work tool, it is also our private space where we sto...1 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Howto- Resolve nosound problem on Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail,12.10 and Older : Updated 05/04/2013 : One of the common issues facing Ubuntu users after installing or upgrading Ubun...0 comment(s) |
- Secure File from Removal in Linux and Unix
- How to Install Nginx on FreeBSD 9.x
- Create a Launcher in Ubuntu Using Bash
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .