Eina- It just plays music. but does it pretty well
Eina works like a common portable music player. Just plays what you want to listen.
Apart from simplicity, users expect more from a player than just reading files. Artwork, lyrics, network support, artist data and other music information find their right place in Eina.
Plugins can take care of all the extra functionality, since Eina exposes everything from its internals. It’s fairly easy to extend the player capabilities and change the way it works inside. Feel free to request new features and make things the way you like.
Download and Install Eina
For Ubuntu karmic koala :
Add repository to sources.list
sudo gedit /etc/apt/sources.list
Add these 2 lines at the end of the list :
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/eina/ubuntu karmic main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/eina/ubuntu karmic main
Now update and install :
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install eina
For Fedora :
Eina is included in Fedora since F9. You can get the packages from its reposity
For other Linux distributions download the latest version install from source :
Screenshots are from the officiel website of Eina
Usefull Links : http://eina.sourceforge.net/
Related Articles By Tag :
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu : Hi unixmen readers! How are you? In this article we will teach you how to install the desktop vers...3 comments |
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP : This is the continuation of our previous tutorial. In our previous tutorial we learned how to instal...2 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu : GLPI is the Information Resource-Manager with an additional Administration Interface. You can use it...0 comments |
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
- How To Show Username On Panel In Ubuntu 13.04/13.10
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .