Download Youtube videos from command line
Do you like to download youtube video easy way ? Now under debian and ubuntu using a magic command, you will be able to download the movies easy way from youtube website.
Follow the steps bellow to see how to do this .
first we have to isntall youtube tool downloader with
unixmen@unixmen-desktop:~$ sudo apt-get install youtube-dl
now browse the website and download the link of your movie with , in my exampel i have downloded some videos of Call of Duty 5
to Download hight Quality Video add option -b like :
youtube-dl -b http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2ObtqZu8Nw&feature=popular
unixmen@unixmen-desktop:~/Download/amarok-webui$ Retrieving video webpage... done.
Extracting URL "t" parameter... done.
Requesting video file... done.
Video data found at http://v17.lscache6.c.youtube.com/videoplayback?ip=0.0.0.0&sparams=
Retrieving video data: 100.0% ( 4.97M of 4.97M) at 283.02k/s ETA 00:00 done.
Video data saved to d2ObtqZu8Nw.flv
+ Done youtube-dl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2ObtqZu8Nw
you can open the file with VLC of winFF
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- How To Show Username On Panel In Ubuntu 13.04/13.10 : By default usernames are not displayed on panel in Ubuntu 13.04 and 13.10, In this simple tutorial w...0 comments |
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together : Hi linux geeks! In this article I will teach you a nice trick you can perform in the terminal with ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1 : What is DNS Server? As you might know, DNS, Domain Name System, is a system that resolves Domain ...0 comments |
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
- How To Show Username On Panel In Ubuntu 13.04/13.10
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- How To Install Simple Scan in Crunchbang ‘Waldorf’
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .