Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Download Youtube videos from command line
Do you like to download youtube video easy way ? Now under debian and ubuntu using a magic command, you will be able to download the movies easy way from youtube website.
Follow the steps bellow to see how to do this .
first we have to isntall youtube tool downloader with
unixmen@unixmen-desktop:~$ sudo apt-get install youtube-dl
now browse the website and download the link of your movie with , in my exampel i have downloded some videos of Call of Duty 5
to Download hight Quality Video add option -b like :
youtube-dl -b http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2ObtqZu8Nw&feature=popular
unixmen@unixmen-desktop:~/Download/amarok-webui$ Retrieving video webpage... done.
Extracting URL "t" parameter... done.
Requesting video file... done.
Video data found at http://v17.lscache6.c.youtube.com/videoplayback?ip=0.0.0.0&sparams=
Retrieving video data: 100.0% ( 4.97M of 4.97M) at 283.02k/s ETA 00:00 done.
Video data saved to d2ObtqZu8Nw.flv
+ Done youtube-dl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2ObtqZu8Nw
you can open the file with VLC of winFF
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap : Who should read this article? Everyone who is interested in computer security and computer networkin...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Secure File from Removal in Linux and Unix
- How to Install Nginx on FreeBSD 9.x
- Create a Launcher in Ubuntu Using Bash
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .