Download Youtube videos from command line
Do you like to download youtube video easy way ? Now under debian and ubuntu using a magic command, you will be able to download the movies easy way from youtube website.
Follow the steps bellow to see how to do this .
first we have to isntall youtube tool downloader with
unixmen@unixmen-desktop:~$ sudo apt-get install youtube-dl
now browse the website and download the link of your movie with , in my exampel i have downloded some videos of Call of Duty 5
to Download hight Quality Video add option -b like :
youtube-dl -b http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2ObtqZu8Nw&feature=popular
unixmen@unixmen-desktop:~/Download/amarok-webui$ Retrieving video webpage... done.
Extracting URL "t" parameter... done.
Requesting video file... done.
Video data found at http://v17.lscache6.c.youtube.com/videoplayback?ip=0.0.0.0&sparams=
Retrieving video data: 100.0% ( 4.97M of 4.97M) at 283.02k/s ETA 00:00 done.
Video data saved to d2ObtqZu8Nw.flv
+ Done youtube-dl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2ObtqZu8Nw
you can open the file with VLC of winFF
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10 : Introduction Fail2Ban is an intrusion prevention framework written in the Python programming l...0 comments |
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful : Running a business can be very stressful. You have to think about team collaboration, making sure th...0 comments |
- install Git in Ubuntu : Git is a distributed revision control system with an emphasis on speed. Git was initially designed a...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5 : I will show you in this tutorial how to install your first cluster Corosync and the Linux Cluster Ma...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .