Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
DockbarX 0.4.0 in Ubuntu
NSTALL for Ubuntu
Scott Barnes (reeve) is kind enough to maintain deb packages for DockbarX. They are available in DockBar’s ppa at launchpad.
All you need to do if you use Ubuntu 9.10 or newer is to write these two commands in terminal:
$ sudo apt-add-repository ppa:dockbar-main/ppa
$ sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install dockbarx
You can also install the dockbarx-themes-extra package which contains quite a few beautiful themes:
$ sudo apt-get install dockbarx-themes-extra
To be able to access DockbarX’s recent and most used menus for openoffice, you need update zeitgeist to a newer version. If you an older version of ubuntu than 10.10, you need to update zeitgeist to get recent and most used menus for any program.
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:zeitgeist/ppa && sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install libgtk2.0-0 libx11-6 libxcomposite1 zeitgeist
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know? : Did you know that Unix and Linux has no concept of a file extension? What is a file name extension? ...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
- A Secure Password
- Linux Kernel 3.10. It’s BIG!
- Monitoring Users Activity Using psacct or acct Tools in Linux
- Run Your Own Social Network Using elgg on RHEL / CentOS and Scientific Linux
- Getting Debian 7.0 ‘Wheezy’ Up and Running
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .