DockbarX 0.4.0 in Ubuntu
NSTALL for Ubuntu
Scott Barnes (reeve) is kind enough to maintain deb packages for DockbarX. They are available in DockBar’s ppa at launchpad.
All you need to do if you use Ubuntu 9.10 or newer is to write these two commands in terminal:
$ sudo apt-add-repository ppa:dockbar-main/ppa
$ sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install dockbarx
You can also install the dockbarx-themes-extra package which contains quite a few beautiful themes:
$ sudo apt-get install dockbarx-themes-extra
To be able to access DockbarX’s recent and most used menus for openoffice, you need update zeitgeist to a newer version. If you an older version of ubuntu than 10.10, you need to update zeitgeist to get recent and most used menus for any program.
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:zeitgeist/ppa && sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install libgtk2.0-0 libx11-6 libxcomposite1 zeitgeist
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To Show Username On Panel In Ubuntu 13.04/13.10 : By default usernames are not displayed on panel in Ubuntu 13.04 and 13.10, In this simple tutorial w...0 comments |
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together : Hi linux geeks! In this article I will teach you a nice trick you can perform in the terminal with ...0 comments |
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu : Hi unixmen readers! How are you? In this article we will teach you how to install the desktop vers...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
- How To Show Username On Panel In Ubuntu 13.04/13.10
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .