DockbarX 0.4.0 in Ubuntu
NSTALL for Ubuntu
Scott Barnes (reeve) is kind enough to maintain deb packages for DockbarX. They are available in DockBar’s ppa at launchpad.
All you need to do if you use Ubuntu 9.10 or newer is to write these two commands in terminal:
$ sudo apt-add-repository ppa:dockbar-main/ppa
$ sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install dockbarx
You can also install the dockbarx-themes-extra package which contains quite a few beautiful themes:
$ sudo apt-get install dockbarx-themes-extra
To be able to access DockbarX’s recent and most used menus for openoffice, you need update zeitgeist to a newer version. If you an older version of ubuntu than 10.10, you need to update zeitgeist to get recent and most used menus for any program.
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:zeitgeist/ppa && sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install libgtk2.0-0 libx11-6 libxcomposite1 zeitgeist
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...1 comment |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...2 comments |
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu : Hey Guys, I installed Fedora on an external drive (LVM) recently and was trying to access it from U...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker) : In our previous tutorial, we have shown you how to install corosync and pacemaker. We will show y...0 comments |
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04 : Satis is a simple static composer repository generator. It is used in any composer.json file as i...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .