Create Amazing Native Apps With Appcelerator Platform
Do you like to create amazing user experiences across multiple operating systems and devices? What about deliver apps faster with improved quality and control?
You can do it by using the Appcelerator Platform which delivers the only platform built from the ground up for mobile. Appcelerator can do magic. It can create amazing user experiences across multiple operating systems and devices, integrate with data in any cloud or behind a firewall, deliver a real-time view of your mobile app portfolio for business and project stakeholders alike, provide full visibility into user experience and problem management and last but not least deliver apps faster with improved quality and control.
Appcelerator Platform Features
Deliver apps 60% faster than traditional methods Generate code that is easier to maintain Create reusable widgets across the entire app portfolio Create prototypes in days vs. months Leverage 100% of the prototype code in the final app iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Tizen, Denso mobile… Do you guys want more? Appcelerator platform includes Appcelerator Studio which is an open, extensible development environment for creating beautiful native apps across different mobile devices and OSs including iOS, Android, and BlackBerry, as well as hybrid and HTML5.
Appcelerator Studio includes three following components:
- APPCELERATOR STUDIO
- IDEAPPCELERATOR SDK
- APPCELERATOR ALLOY
“Appcelerator Alloy – an open MVC development framework, based on Appcelerator Alloy, for building high quality mobile applications.”
“Appcelerator SDK – an open SDK, based on the Titanium SDK, with over 5,000 device and mobile operating system APIs.”
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update : Canonical has released security updates for Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and advices to update your system as so...0 comments |
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released! : TeamViewer is a commercial all-in-one software that can be used for remote control, desktop sharing,...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : Tor, The Onion Router, is a network of Virtual Tunnels that allows users to communicate securely and...1 comment |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- How To Install Simple Scan in Crunchbang ‘Waldorf’
- Selene Media Encoder: Convert Audio, Video Files To Most Popular Formats
- Linux Kernel 3.12.2 Is Available For Download! Install / Upgrade Instructions
- CentOS 6.5 Has Been Officially Released!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .