Convert .DAA files to .ISO in Linux with Poweriso
PowerISO for Linux is a free utility which can extract, list, and convert image files (including ISO, BIN, DAA, and other formats).
You can download Poweriso from this link. You can also download and extract Poweriso via command line, to do that open terminal and copy the commands bellow :
Now extract the file
tar -zxvf poweriso-1.3.tar.gz
you can copy the extracted file “poweriso”; to /usr/bin to help all users of a computer to user it.
Now if you want to convert for example a .daa file to .iso use this command:
./poweriso convert /path/to/source.daa -o /path/to/target.iso -ot iso
(Change source.daa and target.iso to the name of your file you want to convert)
there is more useful commands of poweriso
Task: list all files and directories in home direcory of /media/file.iso
$ ./poweriso list /media/file.iso /
$ ./poweriso list /media/file.iso / -r
Fore more commands please type
Related Articles By Tags:
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10 : Introduction Fail2Ban is an intrusion prevention framework written in the Python programming l...0 comments |
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful : Running a business can be very stressful. You have to think about team collaboration, making sure th...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5 : I will show you in this tutorial how to install your first cluster Corosync and the Linux Cluster Ma...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .