Converseen- A mass images converter,resizer and compressor with graphical interface
If you need to convert an image from one format to another, you are using normally Gimp. But if want to convert hundreds of images then your need a batch converter. Experienced users use imageMagik Gui or command line. There is another tool called Converseen, it allows you to process more than one image with a mouse click! Converseen is very simple: it features a very simple user interface without strange options
With converseen you can:
- Carry out a single or a multiple conversion.
- Resize one or multiple images.
- Compress images for your web pages.
-For Ubuntu 10.04 and 10.10 Macerek Meerkat:
You can install Converseen in Ubuntu using the .deb package (lucid Lynx) or by from PPA
To install from ppa repository, open terminal and enter the following commands:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:samrog131/ppa
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install converseen
yum install converseen
- For Other Linux Distributions:
To compile Converseen you need Qt4 and Magick++ development libraries with the gnu c++ compiler.
Open terminal and enter the following commands :
tar -xjvf converseen_0.3.tar.bz2
qmake && make
For more screenshots visit this page.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...2 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...3 comments |
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy : Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose. In this tutorial we are goi...0 comments |
- How To "Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status" : QUESTION: I get the following error when I use sudo apt-get update: E: Could not open file /var/...0 comments |
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal : From github repo nsnake is a clone of the classic snake game that we all used to play on our cellp...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .