Converseen- A mass images converter,resizer and compressor with graphical interface
If you need to convert an image from one format to another, you are using normally Gimp. But if want to convert hundreds of images then your need a batch converter. Experienced users use imageMagik Gui or command line. There is another tool called Converseen, it allows you to process more than one image with a mouse click! Converseen is very simple: it features a very simple user interface without strange options
With converseen you can:
- Carry out a single or a multiple conversion.
- Resize one or multiple images.
- Compress images for your web pages.
-For Ubuntu 10.04 and 10.10 Macerek Meerkat:
You can install Converseen in Ubuntu using the .deb package (lucid Lynx) or by from PPA
To install from ppa repository, open terminal and enter the following commands:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:samrog131/ppa
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install converseen
yum install converseen
- For Other Linux Distributions:
To compile Converseen you need Qt4 and Magick++ development libraries with the gnu c++ compiler.
Open terminal and enter the following commands :
tar -xjvf converseen_0.3.tar.bz2
qmake && make
For more screenshots visit this page.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja : Database administration via command line is bit difficult for newbie system and database administrat...0 comments |
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint : Sayonara is a small, clear and fast audio player for Linux written in C++, supported by the Qt frame...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu : Linux Kernel 3.12.4 has been officially released with fixes for inet6_init() cleanup order, seqlock ...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates : Hi guys, Firefox 26 has been released for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Android devices. It brings m...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates
- How To Install Brasero In Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .