Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Converseen- A mass images converter,resizer and compressor with graphical interface
If you need to convert an image from one format to another, you are using normally Gimp. But if want to convert hundreds of images then your need a batch converter. Experienced users use imageMagik Gui or command line. There is another tool called Converseen, it allows you to process more than one image with a mouse click! Converseen is very simple: it features a very simple user interface without strange options
With converseen you can:
- Carry out a single or a multiple conversion.
- Resize one or multiple images.
- Compress images for your web pages.
-For Ubuntu 10.04 and 10.10 Macerek Meerkat:
You can install Converseen in Ubuntu using the .deb package (lucid Lynx) or by from PPA
To install from ppa repository, open terminal and enter the following commands:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:samrog131/ppa
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install converseen
yum install converseen
- For Other Linux Distributions:
To compile Converseen you need Qt4 and Magick++ development libraries with the gnu c++ compiler.
Open terminal and enter the following commands :
tar -xjvf converseen_0.3.tar.bz2
qmake && make
For more screenshots visit this page.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux : Nowadays, our personal computer is not only a work tool, it is also our private space where we sto...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Howto- Resolve nosound problem on Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail,12.10 and Older : Updated 05/04/2013 : One of the common issues facing Ubuntu users after installing or upgrading Ubun...0 comment(s) |
- Secure File from Removal in Linux and Unix
- How to Install Nginx on FreeBSD 9.x
- Create a Launcher in Ubuntu Using Bash
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .