Collection of themes for Gnome and Ubuntu- Octobre I-
Here is a nice collection of themes for Gnome and ubuntu, some themes were updated and somes you will see them for the first time
1- Moka :
2- Grey and Green
Grey and Green is a rather simple GTK theme.The caption style is a Metacity theme by “masz”, the rest is a matter of color settings making a theme that balances between being “fresh & fruity” and being “relaxed” enough for use in a working environment.
Download Grey & Green Theme :
Download Transparency Theme :
4- Mint Vista
Download Mint Vista Theme :
So what is CopperDeck? CopperDeck was originally a windowblinds theme created by Treetog, now in its second carnation it has become one of their most prominent themes with over 500,000 downloads! I decided to have a go at creating a port for gnome and this is the result.
6- Catartica :
7- Azenis Red
You can find more nice themes in the link bellow :
- Great themes for Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty jackalope
- Nice collection of themes for Gnome and Ubuntu-September2009-
- Nice GDM themes for Ubuntu and Gnome (with installation guide )
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update : Canonical has released security updates for Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and advices to update your system as so...0 comments |
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released! : TeamViewer is a commercial all-in-one software that can be used for remote control, desktop sharing,...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : Tor, The Onion Router, is a network of Virtual Tunnels that allows users to communicate securely and...1 comment |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- How To Install Simple Scan in Crunchbang ‘Waldorf’
- Selene Media Encoder: Convert Audio, Video Files To Most Popular Formats
- Linux Kernel 3.12.2 Is Available For Download! Install / Upgrade Instructions
- CentOS 6.5 Has Been Officially Released!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .