Clonezilla live 1.2.4-28 is available
Clonezilla 1.2.4-28 is released, the new version comes with new features, improvements and bugs fixed. Clonezilla Live is a Debian-based specialist live CD with software that enables users to clone the content of hard disks . You can read more about clonezilla in our previous detailed post.
What’s New in This Release:
. It has been successfully tested for FreeBSD 8.0，OpenBSD 4.6 and NetBSD 5.0.2.. XZ/Lzip compression, and parallel compression, pxz and plzip, were added. You can choose “-z5″, “-z5p”, “-z6″ or “-z6p” in the expert mode. If your machine has multi-core CPU, please use the i686 version of Clonezilla live (e.g. clonezilla-live-1.2.4-3-686.iso) then the -z5p and -z6p options are available in the expert mode.· The boot menu is more compact now.
· The Clonezilla theme of usplash was added. However, it’s not on by default. It can be turned on by adding “quiet splash” in the boot parameters.
· A bug regarding using tar to create recovery Clonezilla live was fixed.
· A bug in which scripts in $OCS_PRERUN_DIR won’t run was fixed.
· A bug about creating recovery iso/zip with images not in /home/partimag was fixed.
Download Clonezilla live
Related Articles By Tags:
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04 : Power Commands, power management application created by the Atareao team , this app helps users to...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian : uGet is a very light-weight and powerful open source download manager. On March 4th, 2014 Uget Do...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- Download Elementary OS 'Luna' Official Wallpapers : Hi Guys, Am a great lover of Elementary OS, so I like to move almost everywhere with some its beaut...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .