Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Clonezilla live 1.2.4-28 is available
Clonezilla 1.2.4-28 is released, the new version comes with new features, improvements and bugs fixed. Clonezilla Live is a Debian-based specialist live CD with software that enables users to clone the content of hard disks . You can read more about clonezilla in our previous detailed post.
What’s New in This Release:
. It has been successfully tested for FreeBSD 8.0，OpenBSD 4.6 and NetBSD 5.0.2.. XZ/Lzip compression, and parallel compression, pxz and plzip, were added. You can choose “-z5″, “-z5p”, “-z6″ or “-z6p” in the expert mode. If your machine has multi-core CPU, please use the i686 version of Clonezilla live (e.g. clonezilla-live-1.2.4-3-686.iso) then the -z5p and -z6p options are available in the expert mode.· The boot menu is more compact now.
· The Clonezilla theme of usplash was added. However, it’s not on by default. It can be turned on by adding “quiet splash” in the boot parameters.
· A bug regarding using tar to create recovery Clonezilla live was fixed.
· A bug in which scripts in $OCS_PRERUN_DIR won’t run was fixed.
· A bug about creating recovery iso/zip with images not in /home/partimag was fixed.
Download Clonezilla live
Related Articles By Tags:
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know? : Did you know that Unix and Linux has no concept of a file extension? What is a file name extension? ...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto- Resolve nosound problem on Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail,12.10 and Older : Updated 05/04/2013 : One of the common issues facing Ubuntu users after installing or upgrading Ubun...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
- A Secure Password
- Linux Kernel 3.10. It’s BIG!
- Monitoring Users Activity Using psacct or acct Tools in Linux
- Run Your Own Social Network Using elgg on RHEL / CentOS and Scientific Linux
- Getting Debian 7.0 ‘Wheezy’ Up and Running
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .