Clonezilla live 1.2.4-28 is available
Clonezilla 1.2.4-28 is released, the new version comes with new features, improvements and bugs fixed. Clonezilla Live is a Debian-based specialist live CD with software that enables users to clone the content of hard disks . You can read more about clonezilla in our previous detailed post.
What’s New in This Release:
. It has been successfully tested for FreeBSD 8.0，OpenBSD 4.6 and NetBSD 5.0.2.. XZ/Lzip compression, and parallel compression, pxz and plzip, were added. You can choose “-z5″, “-z5p”, “-z6″ or “-z6p” in the expert mode. If your machine has multi-core CPU, please use the i686 version of Clonezilla live (e.g. clonezilla-live-1.2.4-3-686.iso) then the -z5p and -z6p options are available in the expert mode.· The boot menu is more compact now.
· The Clonezilla theme of usplash was added. However, it’s not on by default. It can be turned on by adding “quiet splash” in the boot parameters.
· A bug regarding using tar to create recovery Clonezilla live was fixed.
· A bug in which scripts in $OCS_PRERUN_DIR won’t run was fixed.
· A bug about creating recovery iso/zip with images not in /home/partimag was fixed.
Download Clonezilla live
Related Articles By Tags:
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Is Ubuntu Going To Replace Windows XP In South Korea? : As we all know the Windows XP apocalypse is approaching gradually and Windows XP is still one of Mic...1 comment |
- Check System Information With Hardinfo : HardInfo can gather information about your system's hardware and operating system, perform benchmark...0 comments |
- Pandora FMS – An Universal Monitoring System For Your Organization : What is Pandora FMS? Pandora FMS is an open source Flexible Monitoring System developed by Artica, ...1 comment |
- Fedora 20 “Heisenbug” Officially Released! : Yeah! finally Fedora 20 “Heisenbug” final release is now available for downloads. Fedora 20 whose f...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Check System Information With Hardinfo
- Pandora FMS – An Universal Monitoring System For Your Organization
- How To Fix “google-chrome-stable depends on libxss1″ error
- Is Ubuntu Going To Replace Windows XP In South Korea?
- Fedora 20 “Heisenbug” Officially Released!
- How To Download Videos From Youtube With ClipGrab
- Fix “W: ubuntu_dists_saucy_main_binary-amd64_Packages”
- How To Fix “E: Unable to locate Ubuntu-restricted-extras”
- How To Install KeePassx 2.0 Alpha 4 In Ubuntu
- Add Package Management Tool On FreeBSD 10
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .