Chakra-2013.09-Fritz Is Out
Chakra-2013.09-Fritz version has been released yesterday. The whole Chakra team is pleased to announce the first release of Chakra Fritz. Fritz is the name of a series of Chakra releases that follows the KDE Software 4.11 series and is dedicated to the memory of Fritz_Van_Tom. Fritz_Van_Tom was an active contributor for Chakra and many KDE projects who died in an accident last year.
This distribution comes with KDE SC 4.11.1 including many improvements and bug fixes. Unfortunately this edition doesn’t have any new artwork as the artwork wasn’t ready at the time of release. But they promises that the new artwork will be completed soon and available in the repositories or in the upcoming new releases.
As we told before, Chakra Fritz has come with many improvements as well as new features such as Enhanced propriety driver detection, Magic monitor, Kernel 3.10.10, system 204 and many.
The complete list of included software’s in this version is given below:
KDE Software Compilation 4.11.1.
- Chromium 29.0.1547.65, Firefox 23.0.1, Opera 12.16, QupZilla 1.4.4, Rekonq 2.3.2.
- KMPlayer 0.11.3d, SMPlayer 0.8.6, Plasma Media Center 1.1.0, VLC 2.0.8a.
- Amarok 2.8.0, Musique 1.2.1, Qmmp 0.7.2, Tomahawk 0.7.0, Yarock 0.9.63.
- Blender 2.68, KDevelop 4.5.1, Kdenlive 0.9.6, QtCreator 2.8.1, Rosegarden 13.06.
- Calligra 2.7.2, FocusWriter 1.4.4, LibreOffice 4.0.5.
- KMyMoney 4.6.3, Skrooge 1.7.1.
- digiKam 3.4.0, KDE Telepathy 0.6.3.
You can download the Latest Chakra ISO here.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : Tor, The Onion Router, is a network of Virtual Tunnels that allows users to communicate securely and...2 comments |
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6 : Integria IMS is a fully featured ITIL management system, featuring a ticketing system, inventory/C...2 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Install and Configure Samba share in Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' , 13.04| Howto : Updated 05-04-2013: One of the most asked features for Samba is a graphical user interface to help w...0 comments |
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- How To Install Simple Scan in Crunchbang ‘Waldorf’
- Selene Media Encoder: Convert Audio, Video Files To Most Popular Formats
- Linux Kernel 3.12.2 Is Available For Download! Install / Upgrade Instructions
- CentOS 6.5 Has Been Officially Released!
- Format Junkie: Convert Media Files To All Popular Formats
- Setup Squid Proxy Server On openSUSE 13.1
- TimeShift: Restore Your Linux Desktop To Previous State
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .