Cannot run Opera in Fedora
ERROR: ld.so: object 'libjvm.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded: ignored.
ERROR: ld.so: object 'libawt.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded: ignored.
/usr/lib/opera/opera: error while loading shared libraries: libqt-mt.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
yum provides */libawt.so
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, presto, refresh-packagekit
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
* fedora: mirror.seas.harvard.edu
* rpmfusion-free: mirror.liberty.edu
* rpmfusion-free-updates: mirror.liberty.edu
* rpmfusion-nonfree: mirror.liberty.edu
* rpmfusion-nonfree-updates: mirror.liberty.edu
* updates: mirror.seas.harvard.edu
1:java-1.6.0-openjdk-18.104.22.168-37.b17.fc13.i686 : OpenJDK Runtime Environment
Repo : fedora
Filename : /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.6.0-openjdk-22.214.171.124/jre/lib/i386/libawt.so
Then install the needed packages
yum install java-1.6.0-openjdk-126.96.36.199
Please restart Opera and enjoy
For questions please refer to our Q/A forum at : http://ask.unixmen.com/
Like us on Facebook
Donate to Unixmen
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10 : Introduction Fail2Ban is an intrusion prevention framework written in the Python programming l...0 comments |
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful : Running a business can be very stressful. You have to think about team collaboration, making sure th...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5 : I will show you in this tutorial how to install your first cluster Corosync and the Linux Cluster Ma...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .
Maintained by Unixmen .