Bitcoin, What Is It, How Does It Work?
Hi guys, it is time to talk a little bit about money. Has anyone offered you bitcoin for online payments for a job you have done? Anyway, what is bitcoin? You have heard alot about it lately in the media, but do you know what bitcoin is? Is it a real coin? Can you use bitcoin to do investments on real estate?
What is Bitcoin?
Ok, let me answer your question. Bitcoin is an anonymous digital-only currency originally developed in 2008. At the moment I am writing this article a bitcoin value is 113 $, but back in the day you could buy more than 1000 bitcoins for just a few dollars. If you want to check the bitcoin value by yourself you can visit this web app here, it is a simple bitcoin converter which helps you to convert your bitcoins in Euro, British Pound, Australian Dollar and Swedish Krona.
How does bitcoin work?
Bitcoin is different than other currencies you actually use to pay your bills so you need to learn how this decentralised coin works. The good news for everyone is that you don’t need to understand the technical details in order to use the bitcoin currency and you can use it to get paid or pay your friends. What is the first thing you need when you manage money? It is the wallet, the place where you keep your money, so the same thing with bitcoin, you need to install a wallet on your computer or smartphone. After you have installed the wallet, what do you think is the next think to do? How are people going to pay you? How are you going to pay them? So the next thing to do after installing the wallet is to share your bitcoin address with other people.
If you are the guy that don’t like to mess with bank procedures and transaction fees then bitcoin is the perfect coin for you. Are you a hardcore gamer? Do you want to buy a domain name? What about web hosting services? Some internet services such as (Online Gaming, Game Servers, Web Hosting Services etc) accept bitcoin, so it is easy for you now to buy these services using bitcoin. Where can you find bitcoins? You can buy them or you can generate them by building your bitcoin mine, but i will not cover bitcoin mines in this article, because it is a lot and complicated topic.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja : Database administration via command line is bit difficult for newbie system and database administrat...0 comments |
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint : Sayonara is a small, clear and fast audio player for Linux written in C++, supported by the Qt frame...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu : Linux Kernel 3.12.4 has been officially released with fixes for inet6_init() cleanup order, seqlock ...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates : Hi guys, Firefox 26 has been released for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Android devices. It brings m...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates
- How To Install Brasero In Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .