Bitcoin, What Is It, How Does It Work?
Hi guys, it is time to talk a little bit about money. Has anyone offered you bitcoin for online payments for a job you have done? Anyway, what is bitcoin? You have heard alot about it lately in the media, but do you know what bitcoin is? Is it a real coin? Can you use bitcoin to do investments on real estate?
What is Bitcoin?
Ok, let me answer your question. Bitcoin is an anonymous digital-only currency originally developed in 2008. At the moment I am writing this article a bitcoin value is 113 $, but back in the day you could buy more than 1000 bitcoins for just a few dollars. If you want to check the bitcoin value by yourself you can visit this web app here, it is a simple bitcoin converter which helps you to convert your bitcoins in Euro, British Pound, Australian Dollar and Swedish Krona.
How does bitcoin work?
Bitcoin is different than other currencies you actually use to pay your bills so you need to learn how this decentralised coin works. The good news for everyone is that you don’t need to understand the technical details in order to use the bitcoin currency and you can use it to get paid or pay your friends. What is the first thing you need when you manage money? It is the wallet, the place where you keep your money, so the same thing with bitcoin, you need to install a wallet on your computer or smartphone. After you have installed the wallet, what do you think is the next think to do? How are people going to pay you? How are you going to pay them? So the next thing to do after installing the wallet is to share your bitcoin address with other people.
If you are the guy that don’t like to mess with bank procedures and transaction fees then bitcoin is the perfect coin for you. Are you a hardcore gamer? Do you want to buy a domain name? What about web hosting services? Some internet services such as (Online Gaming, Game Servers, Web Hosting Services etc) accept bitcoin, so it is easy for you now to buy these services using bitcoin. Where can you find bitcoins? You can buy them or you can generate them by building your bitcoin mine, but i will not cover bitcoin mines in this article, because it is a lot and complicated topic.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- How to Install uTorrent Client on Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : uTorrent is a lightweight and efficient BitTorrent client for Linux, Windows OS and Mac OS. The inst...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- DNS Server Installation Step by Step Using CentOS 6.5/6.4/6.3 : DNS, Domain Name System, translates hostnames or URLs into IP addresses. For example if we type www....0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .