Best extensions for Google Chrome
As everybody knows, google launched few days ago the official page for extension for google chrome, the page is actually in Beta but already contains tons of extensions, today i choosed a couple of usefull extensions for you to try.
|- Google Translate: This extension adds a button to your browser toolbar.
Click the translate icon whenever you want to translate the page you’re
Backup and sync your bookmarks across computers and browsers. Xmarks is also
|- Aviary Screen Capture: Take a screenshot of any webpage and edit it
directly in your browser with Aviary.com applications. Plus convenient
access to the Aviary website and tools.
|- Shareaholic : Share, save, or email the page you’re visiting using
services like Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, Google Reader and over 80 more.
|- Firebug Lite : Firebug Lite is a tool for web developers, that allows you
|- Speed Tracer : Tis extension allow you to get insight into the
performance of your web applications.
- AdThwart : AdThwart drastically reduces the number of annoying and invasive ads you see. This makes browsing the web less taxing on both your computer and your sanity. The included filter list, EasyList, is continuously updated by the community and AdThwart uses the latest version. So you can just install and forget it.
- Youtube HTML5-ifier : Replaces the standard YouTube flash player with an HTML5 video element.
- html2pdf : Convert from html to pdf with a single click
- Google Preview : Inserts preview images (thumbnails) into the Google search results page.
- XML Tree : Displays XML data in a user friendly way.
|- Feedly: Feedly organizes your favorite sources in a magazine-like start page.|
|- Google Wave Notifier : Displays number of unread Waves in your Google
Wave account or your Google Apps Wave account.
|- Google Mail Checker : Displays the number of unread messages in
your Google Mail inbox. You can also click the button to open your inbox.
- Send from Gmail (by Google): Makes Gmail your default email application
and provides a button to compose a Gmail message to quickly share a link
Take screenshot (screen capture), clip important text or URLs from the web
- You can find more nice extensions at https://chrome.google.com/extensions/
- If you got an extension and you want to share it ,please post it in comments.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To Install CherryTree Text Editor In Ubuntu : Hi unixmen readers, In this tutorial I will teach you how to install a nice and modern text editor...0 comments |
- How To Install The Latest QMPlay2 In Ubuntu : QMPlay2 Build 13.12.15 has been officially released with many new features and improvement of minor ...0 comments |
- Guake: A Drop-Down Terminal For GNOME In Ubuntu : Guake is a drop-down terminal for GNOME and any other desktop. It aims to provide a quick-access ter...0 comments |
- How To Install Xtreme Download Manager In Ubuntu : If you are looking for a nice download manager that speeds up your download speed and integrates wel...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Install Radio Tray In Ubuntu
- How To Install Liferea Feed Reader In Ubuntu
- How To Install PhotoFilmStrip 2.0 In Ubuntu
- Install Flowblade Movie Editor In Ubuntu
- How To Install The Latest QMPlay2 In Ubuntu
- Guake: A Drop-Down Terminal For GNOME In Ubuntu
- How To Install Xtreme Download Manager In Ubuntu
- How To Install CherryTree Text Editor In Ubuntu
- Check System Information With Hardinfo
- Pandora FMS – An Universal Monitoring System For Your Organization
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .