Best extensions for Google Chrome
As everybody knows, google launched few days ago the official page for extension for google chrome, the page is actually in Beta but already contains tons of extensions, today i choosed a couple of usefull extensions for you to try.
|- Google Translate: This extension adds a button to your browser toolbar.
Click the translate icon whenever you want to translate the page you’re
Backup and sync your bookmarks across computers and browsers. Xmarks is also
|- Aviary Screen Capture: Take a screenshot of any webpage and edit it
directly in your browser with Aviary.com applications. Plus convenient
access to the Aviary website and tools.
|- Shareaholic : Share, save, or email the page you’re visiting using
services like Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, Google Reader and over 80 more.
|- Firebug Lite : Firebug Lite is a tool for web developers, that allows you
|- Speed Tracer : Tis extension allow you to get insight into the
performance of your web applications.
- AdThwart : AdThwart drastically reduces the number of annoying and invasive ads you see. This makes browsing the web less taxing on both your computer and your sanity. The included filter list, EasyList, is continuously updated by the community and AdThwart uses the latest version. So you can just install and forget it.
- Youtube HTML5-ifier : Replaces the standard YouTube flash player with an HTML5 video element.
- html2pdf : Convert from html to pdf with a single click
- Google Preview : Inserts preview images (thumbnails) into the Google search results page.
- XML Tree : Displays XML data in a user friendly way.
|- Feedly: Feedly organizes your favorite sources in a magazine-like start page.|
|- Google Wave Notifier : Displays number of unread Waves in your Google
Wave account or your Google Apps Wave account.
|- Google Mail Checker : Displays the number of unread messages in
your Google Mail inbox. You can also click the button to open your inbox.
- Send from Gmail (by Google): Makes Gmail your default email application
and provides a button to compose a Gmail message to quickly share a link
Take screenshot (screen capture), clip important text or URLs from the web
- You can find more nice extensions at https://chrome.google.com/extensions/
- If you got an extension and you want to share it ,please post it in comments.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October : For Fedora users, just keep calm and use Fedora 20 for now. Fedora Developers has announced that F...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- How to Install uTorrent Client on Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : uTorrent is a lightweight and efficient BitTorrent client for Linux, Windows OS and Mac OS. The inst...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .