Banshee 1.9.6 is released!
Banshee 1.9.6 is released, this is a development release, part of the 1.9 series leading up to Banshee 2.0.
What`s new in this beta release?
- Rename banshee-1 to banshee in preparation for 2.0
- AmazonMp3.Store: amazon.ca support
- MiroGuide: Handle Listen links from front page
- Dap: Add support for Sharp IS01 (bgo#645361)
- Playlists: Recognize m3u playlists without header (bgo#645351)
- LibraryWatcher: Guard against watching incorrect dirs (bgo#633309)
- MassStorage: Support Sirius Alpha Android phone (bgo#643960)
- WebOSDevice: Support playlists (bgo#641486)
- Windows: Auto-update functionality (bgo#641960)
Installation in Ubuntu and LinuxMint
Open terminal and enter the following commands:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:banshee-team/banshee-daily
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install banshee
For other linux distribution, download this version from this Link.
Useful links: http://banshee.fm