A Linux Demo is available For Amnesia: The Dark Descent | Games
The Swedish developers behind this game known properly as “Amnesia: The Dark Descent” have released a demo of the game. Frictional Games has released this demo for Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X gamers.
“Amnesia: The Dark Descent, a first person survival horror. A game about immersion, discovery and living through a nightmare. An experience that will chill you to the core.”
More about the game in the official website
This game requires a NVIDIA GeForce 6 or ATI Radeon HD 2000 (R600) series graphics card or newer. In terms of the Linux software requirements, Frictional Games states that it needs a “Linux distribution released in 2010.” The 155MB demo from the Helsingborg game studio can be found at AmnesiaGame.com. This game is powered by the HPL Engine 2, which they had developed in-house.
Below is the newest video trailer that has been released for Amnesia: The Dark Descent, which demonstrates the physics capabilities of this game.
Also see this video:
The price of this game for Linux users is 14.87 Euro
Be sure before to buy Amnesia that you have compatible hardware :
Distro: 2010 release
Disc Space: 3GB
Video Card: Radeon HD/GeForce 6
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...1 comment |
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu : Hey Guys, I installed Fedora on an external drive (LVM) recently and was trying to access it from U...0 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...2 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker) : In our previous tutorial, we have shown you how to install corosync and pacemaker. We will show y...0 comments |
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04 : Satis is a simple static composer repository generator. It is used in any composer.json file as i...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .