A Linux Demo is available For Amnesia: The Dark Descent | Games
The Swedish developers behind this game known properly as “Amnesia: The Dark Descent” have released a demo of the game. Frictional Games has released this demo for Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X gamers.
“Amnesia: The Dark Descent, a first person survival horror. A game about immersion, discovery and living through a nightmare. An experience that will chill you to the core.”
More about the game in the official website
This game requires a NVIDIA GeForce 6 or ATI Radeon HD 2000 (R600) series graphics card or newer. In terms of the Linux software requirements, Frictional Games states that it needs a “Linux distribution released in 2010.” The 155MB demo from the Helsingborg game studio can be found at AmnesiaGame.com. This game is powered by the HPL Engine 2, which they had developed in-house.
Below is the newest video trailer that has been released for Amnesia: The Dark Descent, which demonstrates the physics capabilities of this game.
Also see this video:
The price of this game for Linux users is 14.87 Euro
Be sure before to buy Amnesia that you have compatible hardware :
Distro: 2010 release
Disc Space: 3GB
Video Card: Radeon HD/GeForce 6
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja : Database administration via command line is bit difficult for newbie system and database administrat...0 comments |
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint : Sayonara is a small, clear and fast audio player for Linux written in C++, supported by the Qt frame...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu : Linux Kernel 3.12.4 has been officially released with fixes for inet6_init() cleanup order, seqlock ...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates : Hi guys, Firefox 26 has been released for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Android devices. It brings m...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates
- How To Install Brasero In Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .