Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
A Linux Demo is available For Amnesia: The Dark Descent | Games
The Swedish developers behind this game known properly as “Amnesia: The Dark Descent” have released a demo of the game. Frictional Games has released this demo for Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X gamers.
“Amnesia: The Dark Descent, a first person survival horror. A game about immersion, discovery and living through a nightmare. An experience that will chill you to the core.”
More about the game in the official website
This game requires a NVIDIA GeForce 6 or ATI Radeon HD 2000 (R600) series graphics card or newer. In terms of the Linux software requirements, Frictional Games states that it needs a “Linux distribution released in 2010.” The 155MB demo from the Helsingborg game studio can be found at AmnesiaGame.com. This game is powered by the HPL Engine 2, which they had developed in-house.
Below is the newest video trailer that has been released for Amnesia: The Dark Descent, which demonstrates the physics capabilities of this game.
Also see this video:
The price of this game for Linux users is 14.87 Euro
Be sure before to buy Amnesia that you have compatible hardware :
Distro: 2010 release
Disc Space: 3GB
Video Card: Radeon HD/GeForce 6
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know? : Did you know that Unix and Linux has no concept of a file extension? What is a file name extension? ...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- Howto- Resolve nosound problem on Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail,12.10 and Older : Updated 05/04/2013 : One of the common issues facing Ubuntu users after installing or upgrading Ubun...0 comment(s) |
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
- A Secure Password
- Linux Kernel 3.10. It’s BIG!
- Monitoring Users Activity Using psacct or acct Tools in Linux
- Run Your Own Social Network Using elgg on RHEL / CentOS and Scientific Linux
- Getting Debian 7.0 ‘Wheezy’ Up and Running
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .