8 Usefull extensions for Google chrome
As we know Google Chrome’s support for third party extensions, already dozens of different extensions has been written . Here is a list of latest extensions for google chrome
1- Web Developer Mini
This cannot be called as a replacement of Firebug plugin in firefox, but certainly, has got some primitive aspects of it. Its a toolstrip extension which shows you the html and css of the page you browsing. Still in development so you can expect more features and changes on it.
Download Web Developer Mini
2- IMacros For Chrome
This is a very popular extension on firefox which has been released for Chrome recently. The developers say “Record and Replay repetitious work”. What is does is automate your regular jobs which you do with your browser such as visiting particulat sites, remembering passwords, filling out forms, etc. The extension is still in testing period and so its advisable not to use it to store any critical passwords as such.
3-Tabs To The Front
As the name suggests, it sets the new tabs to open on the left side as against the default right side. Not really that useful in my opinion but certainly worth taking a look as it brings the tab to the front.
4- AdSweep: Blocks ads from the page.
5- Flashblock: Blocks all Flash content from loading. It then leaves placeholders on the webpage that allows you to view the Flash content.
6- Sticky Notes: Chrome Sticky Notes adds an inbuilt notepad to Chrome which can be launched by clicking on the little notepad icon on the toolstrip. You get the option to save your sticky note for future reference, and you can view it even if you restart your browser.
A simple extension for assigning an arbitrary keyword to an URL. The extension adds a page action to create new bookmarks with keywords assigned to them. The URL of the bookmark can contain ‘%s’ interpreted as a wildcard.
Auto-Reload is an Automatic interval based page reloading.
If you liked this post you will like also :
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04 : Power Commands, power management application created by the Atareao team , this app helps users to...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian : uGet is a very light-weight and powerful open source download manager. On March 4th, 2014 Uget Do...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Download Elementary OS 'Luna' Official Wallpapers : Hi Guys, Am a great lover of Elementary OS, so I like to move almost everywhere with some its beaut...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .