Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
10 Top extensions to add more fonctionality to your Openoffice
OpenOffice.org 3 is the leading open-source open software suite for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics, databases and more. It is available in many languages and works on all common computers.
You can adjust openoffice to your needs by adding more functionality with the help of extensions. Today i Choose 10 extensions that i consider them Top 10 extensions that you will need for your openoffice.
LanguageTool is an Open Source language checker for English, German, Polish, Dutch, and other languages. It is rule-based, which means it will find errors for which a rule is defined in its XML configuration files. Rules for more complicated errors can be written in Java. You can think of LanguageTool as a tool to detect errors that a simple spell checker cannot detect, e.g.
The PDF Import Extension allows modifying existing PDF files for which the original source files do not exist anymore. PDF documents are imported in Draw and Impress to preserve the layout and to allow basic editing. It is the perfect solution for changing dates, numbers or small portions of text. Native PDF forms are not yet imported.
Export, Update and Import your documents to and from Google Docs, Zoho and WebDAV servers.
With OOo2GD you may export to Google Docs, Zoho and WebDAV servers:
* Documents: ODT, SXW, DOC, RTF without modification, other known to OO.org after conversion to OD
Do you want to enhance the quality of your created documents or want to create professional and
stunning looking presentations?
With these professionally designed document templates and presentations it is a simple task.
More than 120 templates for OpenOffice.org Writer, Calc, and Impress
For more language pack see here
This extension will add two new items to the File – Templates menu that allows to assign a new template to documents. All styles and formatting will be loaded from that template and the documents will behave as it was created using that template.
A little macro that adds a ‘Insert / Page number…’ dialog to writer. It eases the way you can add page numbers to a document.
Available in French, Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, and Ukrainian
Europe changed official signs for chemical products and other danger (http://www.inrs.fr). This gallery contains signs not as bitmap but as vector graphic in ODF format.
Old signs (that should have been removed in 2015) and new signs are gathered in this gallery and other signs linked to security : obligation, interdiction
OxygenOffice Professional Galleries as OpenOffice.org Extension
Adding pictures, Clip Arts easily and briskly to your document. This extension offers several galleries to you.
This Extension contains parts of OxygenOffice Project. This project creates and collects templates, galleries and other useful extras for OpenOffice.org and release them as easy-to-install Extension packages. Also you can download OxygenOffice Professional product which is a bundled Openoffice.org installer with all available extras.
Blank ODF label templates for Openoffice.org Writer. Over 50 US letter size templates including CD, DVD, mailing, address, round label templates and many other types. Setup time is very quick. Designing and printing labels from these templates is easy.
The Sun Presentation Minimizer is used to reduce the file size of the current presentation. Images will be compressed, and data that is no longer needed will be removed.
The Sun Presentation Minimizer can optimize the image quality size. Presentations designed for screen or projector do not require the same high quality as presentations designed for print.
You can find more extensions that I diden` mention here on the official website of Openoffice
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux : Nowadays, our personal computer is not only a work tool, it is also our private space where we sto...1 comment(s) |
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap : Who should read this article? Everyone who is interested in computer security and computer networkin...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Secure File from Removal in Linux and Unix
- How to Install Nginx on FreeBSD 9.x
- Create a Launcher in Ubuntu Using Bash
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .